Resources
Results
"I can see I'm not a failure - look what I've done!"
Support for work and parenthood
Support while waiting for assessments
Workplace Adjustments Without a Diagnosis | Brain in Hand
Parents and guardians guide
Brain in Hand helps Lola’s mental health
Brain in Hand helps Jack in work
Workplace Autism & ADHD Support | Brain in Hand
Brain in Hand helps Katie thrive
Brain in Hand Impact Report May 2024
Beating burnout: how Brain in Hand helped Annie return to her PhD
Integrating Brain in Hand into my day-to-day
Finding order in the chaos
How Brain in Hand Works | A Neurodiversity Coach in Your Pocket
How research-based tech can empower autistic people
Brain in Hand for PTSD and getting back to work
Clinical study finds BiH significantly reduces anxiety
Sectors
Workplace Autism & ADHD Support | Brain in Hand
Closing the support gap with digital support delivery
Impact of mental health inequalities experienced by autistic adults
Coping with work stress